The Election Congress was held in the registered seat of the Karate Federation of Balkan, in Belgrade, on November 15, 2019, with the beginning at 17 p.m.
In the continuous three-hour work, in the introductory part of the Congress, all aspects of functioning, firstly of the karate sport at the Balkans within the Karate Federation of the Balkans, and afterwards of functioning of the karate sport at European and world level (EKF and WKF), were analyzed.
In relation to the above, at the Congress we have unanimously brought two conclusions:
1. The work of the Karate Federation of Balkan in the past period has been rated with the highest grade, since all goals and tasks for which the KFB exists, are fulfilled,
2. That the Karate Federation of Balkan shall also in the future unequivocally support the politics of the EKF and WKF, led by Mr. Antonio Espinos.
Afterwards the quorum for the work of Congress was determined (out of total 21 delegates with voting rights, 13 delegates with voting rights were present at the Congress in Belgrade, on November 15, 2019) thereby meeting all requirements for the delegates to be fully entitled to participate in the work of the Congress and to make fully-valid decisions.
All the participants of the Congress took part in quality and constructive discussion and gave good proposals for the purpose of even better quality of work of the KFB.
Delegates have unanimously voted for the amendments to the Statute of the Karate Federation of Balkan.
After amended articles of the Statute of the KFB, the article that defines the number of members of the Executive Committee of KFB has been amended. As of November 15, 2019, the Executive Committee of the KFB has 6 members plus Secretary-General, that is a member of the Executive Committee of the KFB with voting rights according by his position.
As of November 15, 2019, the President of the KFB shall be Mr. Davor Cipek, which also acts in capacity of the technical secretary of the EC of the EKF.
The members of Executive Committee of the KFB are:
1. DAVOR CIPEK – President of the KFB (CRO)
2. OKTAVIAN AMZULESKU – Vice President of the KFB (ROM)
3. PhD SINIŠA GATARIĆ – Vice President of the KFB (BIH)
4. IVAN KRSTAJIĆ – Vice President of the KFB (MNE)
5. BORUT STROJIN – Vice President of the KFB (SLO)
6. PhD STRAHINJA TEPAVČEVIĆ – KFB EC Member (SRB)
7. SLAVOLJUB PIPER – Secretary-General of the KFB (SRB)